8/2/12

Review: Mountain Mama Half Moon tee

About a month ago I received a cute little package in the mail from our friends at Mountain Mama.

Mountain Mama Half Moon Tee in Raspberry
I was so excited to find that it was their Half Moon Maternity Tee in a beautiful raspberry color. I was super excited to try it on and it didn't make it another 5 minutes in that package.

This was the first day that I wore it to work. Forgive the crappy picture but it's the only one I have.

Ya see, the very first day that I wore it this puppy got put through the mommy wringer so to speak.

I wore it to work that day and it was fabulously comfortable. I've been having trouble with shirts cutting into my under arms and was supper excited that the Mountain Mama Half Moon Tee did no such thing. It's nice and long so all your parts stay covered and it is SO Stretchy! Honest and truly I've put a watermelon under this shirt and it stretched to fit and bounced right back.

Back to the story. Fast forward to that night after work. Kylan had had a few too many gogurts and threw up All Over Me and the Half Moon Tee :D {not awesome} So it immediately went into the washer and thus this is the only photo that I have of it.

It washed up great. I washed it the first time and laid it flat to dry. There was still some residual throw up on it but after a little shout and a second wash it was good to go. A fine test for a mommy shirt don't ya think? And it passed with flying colors.
 :-D

I love the Mountain Mama Half Moon Tee and I'm pretty sure it can take on anything your little ones can dish out AND it is a must for any woman's wardrobe whether pre-baby, pregnant or postpartum.

No comments: